TLN Contracting is a certified Built Green™ builder.
Built Green™ homes enjoy lower utility costs and higher home values while reducing their impact on the environment. In addition to the features below, our homes include energy efficient lighting from spot LED to compact florescent bulbs.
Great design - a green build with beautiful features that exceed the building code.
A custom home built for a professional, green conscious couple that loves high end features.
A custom home built for a large family, that takes in the natural beauty of the surrounding area.
What is Built Green?
Building green is about caring for the new home's occupants, now and in the future. It's about looking ahead, reducing the impact on the environment, and making changes that benefit not only the home owner, but local and global communities for generations to come.
Built Green is an industry driven voluntary program that encourages home builders to use technologies, products and practices that will:
- Provide greater efficiency and reduce pollution
- Provide healthier indoor air quality
- Reduce water usage
- Preserve natural resources
- Improve durability and reduce maintenance
Built Green™ homes enjoy lower utility costs and higher home values. They offer better indoor air quality, and require a lower level of maintenance. Built Green™ homes provide many long-term economic returns for their owners, while reducing their impact on the environment. Click here for more information about Built Green™.
Examples of Green Building Technology used:
- Electrical and Plumbing Vents Foam Spray Sealed
- Heat Recovery Ventilation - constant fresh air exchange recovers energy from air exchange
- R-55 Blown-in Insulation - Reduces condensation and improves air barrier
- Heat Pump Assist - pre heats or cools airflow to furnace and air conditioner
- Spark Ignition Fireplace - no pilot light required
- Drought Tolerant Landscaping - minimal water required
- Under Slab Insulation - reduces cold transfer from ground to concrete slab
- Media Box - Smart home wiring
- Hot Water On Demand - zero waste, zero energy
- Low-E Argon Gas filled windows - Minimal heat/cold transfer
“Thank you for making our experience spectacular!”